Jersey For A Cure Fundraiser Event
Each Player will be playing in honor of someone who has been effected by cancer. All profit from this event will go directly to our team Relay For Rosie, Relay for Life fundraiser.
From the Grass Lake Warrior Club:
Friday, September 9th, 2022 Grass Lake High School will be playing the annual 'Relay For Life" game. The Warrior team will be wearing purple and white jerseys for this game. Each Player will be playing in honor of someone who has been effected by cancer. All profit from this event will go directly to our team Relay For Rosie, Relay for Life fundraiser. We need you help in our effort to collect money for the American Cancer
In addition to Jersey For A Cure, the Grass Lake Warrior Club will also be offering the opportunity to support Relay For Life with a special Warrior Nation T-Shirt, to help support the American Cancer Society.
What you need to know
- Each member of the Varsity Football Team will be wearing a special purple jersey to honor someone that has been effected by cancer.
- We will have a special program available that night that will have information about that person each player is honoring.
- After the game when the relay for life kicks off, each player will walk a lap around the track with the family of the person being honor.
- After the walk, the player will give the game jersey to the family to take home, as a keepsake and to help remember the night.
- When: September 9th, 2022
- Where: Grass Lake High School Football Field
Grass Lake Mom Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.